Here is the step-by-step procedure on how to pay with you credit card via Paypal. The safest method is to create a paypal account with your credit card details.
1. Upon receipt of invoice from Paypal in your email, open it and click “Pay Invoice.”
2. You will then see a summary of your invoice. Review everything. Once you’re satisfied that everything is correct click “Pay” at the bottom of the page.
3. You will then be redirected to Paypal.com. Click “Don’t Have a Paypal Account?” to pay directly with your credit card.
4. Input all required information.
5. After filling up your credit card information, address, telephone number, and email click “Review and Continue” at the bottom of the page.
That’s it. Your payment should be processed right away.
In some cases payments don’t go through the other alternative is to register for a Paypal account but this would take a few days because you will have to wait for 4-digit code from Paypal.